Food Service at Strafford School is Provided By 

Fresh Picks Café 

Food Service Payment Options


For anyone seeking information on Free and/or Reduced meals, please use the buttons below. Everyone is welcome to apply and every application will be evaluated as soon as it is received here at the SAU. The information is highly confidential and viewable by only two people here at the SAU. The district strongly encourages everyone to submit an application as our Free & Reduced numbers are used by the state and federal governments when determining federal grants and other forms of financial support for our district. This money helps offset a lot of the cost of operating our schools and helps keep local taxpayer rates significantly lower than they would be otherwise. Again, please apply as it only takes a few minutes and could benefit your family finances while also supporting keeping our local tax rates lower. If you need a hard copy, please contact the school or SAU office.

USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at:, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

 This institution is an equal opportunity provider.